1. The cottages are normally let from 3pm on Saturdays to 10.30am on the following Saturday.
2. Reservations must be written and accompanied by a non-returnable deposit of £100.
3. A reservation, once confirmed by us, constitutes a contract which renders the person booking liable for the payment of the full cost. This contract specifically excludes any rights of tenancy.
3a. The balance of the cost must be paid three weeks prior to the start of the reservation, without a reminder.
4. NO DOGS TO BE LEFT UNATTENDED IN COTTAGES.
5. In the event of a cancellation, which must be written, we will only waive payment of the balance if we are able to re-let.
6. Visitors are liable for any damage to the property and contents resulting from their stay and must make good loss of, and damage to, any crockery, cutlery, utensils, furniture and fittings. NO STONES TO BE THROWN BY CHILDREN (re: gravel near cottages)
7. No more than the stated number of persons may sleep in the cottages.
8. For farm safety reasons pets are not permitted on our farm land except by arrangement with the managers, and should be kept on a lead when outside the cottages.
9. NO SMOKING THROUGHOUT THE COTTAGES.
10. The cottages must be vacated no later than 10.30 am on the day of departure and left in the same clean, orderly condition in which they were found on occupation.
11. For the rare circumstances which we hope will not arise, we reserve the right to levy additional charges for breakages, damage to the property or contents, late departure, more than the usual stated number of persons sleeping in the cottages, more than the usual reasonable cleaning after departure or late payment. These additional charges will be invoiced with three days of departure and must be paid within seven days of invoice date.
PRICES INCLUDE DEPOSIT, BED LINEN HIRE (with beds made up for your arrival) AND BATH TOWELS.
COT LINEN CAN BE PROVIDED (advance notice of this please).
GUESTS ARE REMINDED THAT £1 COINS ARE NEEDED FOR THE ELECTRICITY METER (heating only).